MacKay LLP has been the accounting and audit services provider of choice to the aviation sector in Canada for decades. We have built successful working relationships with aircraft charter operations, airlines, corporate flight departments, pilots, flight attendants, aircraft owners, buyers and sellers, and aviation support companies.
You can rely on staff at MacKay LLP for the most up-to-date taxation knowledge specific to your career or airline-related business. We will:
- Prepare income tax and federal tax returns for aviation professionals – from industry leaders and pilots to flight attendants and their families - and businesses, ensuring they receive the maximum tax deductions available;
- Structure tax issues for aircraft acquisitions or dispositions; and
- Assist with purchases, amortization, maintenance reserves, rental and leasing activities, expense tracking, and aircraft accounting.
Our audit and review engagement services are designed to add value and provide timely results, instituting assurance processes to improve your financial and operating performance. You can rely on MacKay LLP to:
- Identify and assess risk: Our audit planning process is developed through a careful understanding of your risks.
- Build strong internal controls: We identify potential weaknesses and provide effective recommendations for improving internal controls to reduce risk.
Additionally, we assist with:
- Corporate financial planning
- Cash flow planning and budgeting
- Corporate and organizational structuring
- Corporate acquisitions and divestiture planning
- Performance indicator services
- Risk consulting
- Succession planning
- Wealth preservation planning
- Estate planning for individuals
For more information on our accounting services for the aviation industry and its employees, please contact your local MacKay LLP office.